Yealink SIP-T26P 3-Line VoIP Phone
Price: $99 each(+shipping)
Yealink T26P is a PoE enabled advanced VoIP phone featuring 3 SIP lines and HD voice hardware and software support. The T26P features a 4" LCD graphical screen, headset/EHS support, and PoE with 2 ports of 10/100 Ethernet. For busy offices add the EXP39 LCD expansion module (sold seperately) for 20 additional keys (see below).
Yealink SIP-T26P 3-Line VoIP Phone Overview:
The Yealink T26P is an advanced IP phone which is designed for maximum productivity and efficiency in the everyday business environment. It is equipped with the leading TI Titan chipset, offers high definition voice (HD Voice) through the TI Voice engine, HD handset, HD Speaker, and the HD Codec (G.722). The T26P includes 10 DSS keys for programming IP-PBX features such as BLF/BLA, intercom, call pickup, etc.
This particular addition to the SIP-T2 series has 6 navigation keys and 4 context sensitive soft keys to help you create an easy user interface. Ten dedicated hard keys provide you with direct access to the functions for audio and call control. The T26P allows for an RJ9 headset and up to 6 EXP39/EXP38 expansion modules.
Yealink SIP-T26P Features and Functions:
- 3 Line Appearances
- Dual-port 10/100 Ethernet
- Up to 3 SIP accounts
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Supports Yealink EXP39/EXP38 expansion modules
- RJ9 Headset Port
- 320x160 graphic LCD with 4-level grayscales
- Includes 120v AC power adapter.
Yealink SIP-T26P VoIP Phone Package Contents:
- Yealink T26P phone
- Handset and cord
- Detachable stand
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- Quick reference guide
Price: +add $85
– Compatible only with Yealink T-26P
– 20 physical keys through page switching each key has a dual-color LED
– rich visual experience with 160×320 graphic LCD
– Expansion module is powered by hostphone
–Supports BLF/BLA, speed dialing, call pickup, etc.